Popular Posts

Thursday 25 July 2024

Magnify!

 

This morning, this statement in the Lectio 365 is sticking with me: ‘Whenever we magnify something, it gets bigger. So am I going to magnify the problem, or magnify the Lord?’

I know what my tendency is, so I’m asking God to help me to make the switch. I also am thinking of all the times I need to put on my glasses in order to read the small print on whatever. Sometimes, it isn’t worth the effort. May I stop magnifying the small print, which only distracts and worries me.

I’m also thinking of those fairground wonky mirrors which distort the images they reflect, exaggerating some bits and shrinking others. How often my vision is distorted like that as I focus intently on the next challenge.

I love the positivity of this word. Today I set out to magnify the Lord in all I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment