Popular Posts

Saturday 1 December 2012

It does rainin California

Well, it happens every time I come over to visit. The weather turns colder and greyer than usual. I leave Los Angeles on Monday, after which I see nothing but yellow suns and temps in the 60s and 70s. Good thing I don't come over for the weather.
Mind you, it may be raining but I am still in a t shirt. I have checked out temps at Barehillock and I will soon be plunged back into average highs of mid 30s. Yuck.
So I've seen two movies in two days, which is good since I'm In movie land. Argo ris a nail biter and Lincoln is a fascinating and evocative vignette of a critical time in US history. Both excellent.
I've also been wrestling with an article which is due next week so has already been submitted, on repentance. It took me awhile to get to grips with it but I felt I got at last a whole new perspective on this much maligned blessing from God.
S put on the dancing shoes of God, repent, and prepare to enter the kingdom in thanksgiving and praise!
Next submission from the 'hillock. Over and out. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment