Popular Posts

Saturday 1 December 2018

Light, Stillness, Simplicity and Hope


The light shines in the darkness. The darkness has not overcome it. At this darkest time of year, I light a candle.
Be still and know that I am God. Be still and know. At this busiest time of year, I choose to take time, to be still, and to know.
The stripped-down simplicity of the first Christmas. Bare. At this glitziest time of year, I focus on the natural simplicity of this supernatural event.
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. At this time of worldly crisis and despair, I receive the joy and peace of Jesus, trusting in him and overflowing with hope which is based on the faithfulness of our loving Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment