Popular Posts

Monday 14 October 2024

QR Gospel

 

This is the day of the QR Code. I’ve noticed it more here in LA than back in Banchory. Every announcement about an event at the church I attended pointed the interested participant to check out the QR Code.

Now I do know how to use a QR Code, but I am in that generation that prefers to receive information without having to use a device to get it.

I wonder how Jesus would structure a sermon today? ‘I am the bread of life,’ he might declare, ‘and if you don’t understand that, just check out the QR code on the bottom of your bulletin.’

Or maybe, if faced with a hungry crowd of thousands who’d listened all day to him sharing the secrets of the Kingdom of God, he’d direct his disciples to display the QR codes for nearby eateries.

Just a bit of fun before I fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment