Popular Posts

Wednesday 16 December 2015

King of Kings

Jet-lagged and dopier than usual, I stood beside my Mom in church this morning participating in the service of 9 lessons and carols. We flew in from Los Angeles yesterday, after three busy weeks clearing Mom's home of over 60 years, painting and refreshing it, holding a wild yard sale (never again I hope!), selling her car, and then packing and flying over here. Mom is a trooper. 91 plus and up for all the activity going.
There was something incredible about singing Glory to the new born King beside her in the company of  such amazing friends in Banchory.
Then home for her to meet her great granddaughter for the first time. Wee Felicity was of course the magnet to get Mom on that plane for a three week Christmas break.
Some of these past weeks has been commented on in my Facebook page, Michele D Morrison, but I wasn't really able to manage more than that. I am expecting God to show me more amazing things each day of his divine interventions over these weeks. Without him none of that would have been possible.
To God be the glory, and to my praying friends, a sincere and heartfelt thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment