Popular Posts

Wednesday 12 April 2017

Edited



I usually write on a Sony laptop – rather an ancient one by the way digital paraphernalia is calculated. But when I am away I use my iPad, which works in a slightly different way. 

I notice that when I want to edit a piece of writing in Pages, I click on an icon and everything begins to bounce around. That signals that things are open to be edited, and once I’m done, the bouncing ceases.

Just thinking on this my birthday that I want to be bouncing around for God, open to his editing pencil and receptive to all he wants to do in and through my life. Today again I give myself completely to Him, the author and perfecter of my faith, the Word, the alpha and the omega in my life. As the omega draws ever nearer I pray that I will be found to be running my race flat out, enabled by the gentle editing of my loving heavenly Father. 

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment