Popular Posts

Monday 6 May 2019

Shelter


Temperatures could dip below zero tonight, a danger to the tender blossom opening on trees, a danger to dahlias and other flowers expecting a warmer welcome in May. Mary recommends placing a plant pot over the seedlings to protect them – I just did it so I don’t forget as the day gets busy.

Circumstances in life sometimes take a sudden dip. Everything seems to be going fine, and then there is a problem, a challenge, a disappointment or a heartbreak. ‘You are my hiding place’ I whisper to Jesus when I face a situation for which I feel ill-equipped. He is my plant pot. He is enough.

1 comment:

  1. Read your poem today in the June's Woman Alive Magazine, that came through the door today.

    Like today's blog too.

    Yvonne, from cool Sussex (as in cold)

    ReplyDelete