Popular Posts

Wednesday 5 September 2012

An uphill struggle



He was cycling up the hill, and he wasn’t even out of breath. He was able to wave and smile. His wheels didn’t wobble at all.

That’s what fitness does for you. Your body is strong and able to whiz down the brae or pump up the hill without ache or breathlessness.

I’m in training spiritually now, with more focus, more enthusiasm, more excitement than I’ve had for some time. I’m expecting to see God work in amazing ways, and I’ve got my spiritual antennae tuned to his wavelength. 

I remember the strength of the passion of my first love for Jesus, born again all those years ago. And I am determined to fan it into flames again.

So that when I encounter the uphill struggles in my life, I can take them on without wobbling or losing my breath.

With his grace and strength, this is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment