Popular Posts

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Everlasting Screed


The joiner was in bright and early to pour some ‘levelling screed’ before returning tomorrow to put the wooden floor on top of it. Without the screed, the new floor might wobble and break as pressure is put on it.

Underneath are the everlasting arms. God is the great ‘levelling screed’. Without his arms underneath me, I might very well wobble and break under the various pressures falling on me at the moment.

I am so grateful for the everlasting love of God. I am so grateful for the unconditional love of the Cross, of the terrible cost to Jesus of our sins and his willingness to pay the price for us. I am so grateful for the Holy Spirit, that small voice within which quietens and strengthens me. So grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment