Popular Posts

Tuesday 24 September 2019

He'll do it again


Someone I know has a small flat box, lined with thick cotton wool. Nesting inside are a couple of gold coins. Precious.

We’re all walking each other home. My dear Mom’s mind is increasingly closed into a box. Perspective and understanding are no longer hers. Looks like she’s going to have to journey on into another type of living space.

I am devastated, but as I scramble to find the way forward, I am reminded that Jesus is above, below, before and behind, and he carries my precious Mom in the deepest recesses of his heart. She is absolutely safe, held in his love.

I’ve seen him move the mountains before, and as we stumble into another valley, my eyes are on him. I’ll see him do it again.

His love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:8



No comments:

Post a Comment