Popular Posts

Saturday 22 August 2015

Breakthrough



Breakthrough.

The word is resonating with me just now, and it feels like a divine resonance. My prayers are characterised by powerful petitions for breakthroughs on all sorts of levels: healing, provision, spiritual awakening, peace, circumstances, etc, etc.

God speaks to us in so many ways and I believe Scripture where it says that the Lord gives us the desires of our hearts. He delights to give us what he first drops into our hearts. Discerning which desires are from him is key to praying in power for these things to be released.

I sure don’t always get it right. But we walk with baby steps until we can run with confidence. So today I step out, knowing that this is a powerful word when applied to God’s heart’s desire for people. I am excited and expectant and can’t wait to see all the ways in which he moves TODAY. 

As they say in Scripture, ‘Yippee!’

No comments:

Post a Comment