Popular Posts

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Oil spill

An oil spill on the freeway when a truck overturned. Three lanes closed. Chaos and queues. Fortunately some things haven't changed here,and I could come off onto surface streets and find my way back, meanwhile driving literally down memory lane as I followed a route I took for years to have cello lessons. A little different,but not much.
As hordes headed out of town for thanksgiving, the queues grew and Mhairi took three hours to get here. A thirty mile drive.
Peace, Jesus says. I didn't see anything yesterday that looked just right for mom. Peace, Jesus says. He knows what is right for her. Like Scarlett OHara, I'll think about it tomorrow.
Continuing to feel thankful for everything, praising God that my stiffness is abating and I am fine. Thankful to be here with Mom, here with Mhairi. Thankful for my praying friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment