Popular Posts

Monday 10 February 2020

Promise-Keeper

‘She passed her exam! Let’s celebrate! Make a special meal.’

We celebrate success. We celebrate milestones. We celebrate when someone gets through a challenging time and comes out the other side. That’s when we pop the corks and gather together to party.

But God? He prepares a table for me in the presence of my enemies. Right in the middle of the storm, he invites me to sit down with him and have a banquet. He doesn’t wait until I get out of the tough times I’m in. He doesn’t wait to see if I will come out successfully. He sits down at the banquet table across from me and meets my eye, and in his eyes is a love beyond anything I could ever dream of. In his gaze, I see him, and my faith grows. I know I can trust him, and that I will come out of this tribulation. We can pop the cork and party because we know that he is a promise-keeper.

Praise him.

No comments:

Post a Comment