Popular Posts

Thursday 5 August 2021

Lunan Bay

 

Lunan Bay: who knew there was such a piece of paradise accessed down a beautiful coastal road? We missed that, somehow, in raising our family, and always went north to the beach we knew, Sandend. Which is equally paradisical but a bit further and on busy, main roads.

A day out, celebrating Jamie’s birthday with his lovely family. It is so refreshing to laugh and tease two-year-olds. The simplest thing is hilarious to them. I could feel cobwebs of concern blowing away in the onshore breeze, in the tinkling joy of their laughter, in the sparkling water and warm sun.

Now I am back at it, working through a list of concerns re Mom’s care and situation, reminding myself that God has given me the gifts I need to do this. Paul told the Corinthians that God said to him, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."

May I trust in his grace today, and expect him to strengthen me to make wise, even if difficult, decisions, and to guide me through the Kafkaesque health insurance morass.

May you, too, be blessed in seeing his hand at work in all that you face today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment