Popular Posts

Wednesday 21 February 2024

I am the head, not the tail

 

It is only 10 am and already I’ve been told twice that I ‘am the head, not the tail’. (Deut 28:13). As I continue through Lent pursuing a negativity fast, and a positivity (in the Lord) feast, I am encouraged through this verse to really claim that the Lord is in control in our world and our lives today, and that as I remain in Him, I am the head, not the tail. The tail is not wagging the dog, despite all that appears to the contrary.

So in confidence and faith I step out into this new day, eyes on Christ, who has already won the victory. This is his world, which he has redeemed by his blood. We are his people, whom he has redeemed by his blood.

Jesus is Lord. Creation’s voice proclaims it. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment