Popular Posts

Wednesday 6 March 2024

Divine Recipes

 

About to make roasted cauliflower and cashew soup. I love these rich and wonderful kinds of warming soups, and always wonder how anyone develops recipes which take everyday ingredients and blend them into something truly delicious and nutritious.

Life offers such a wide variety of ingredients. I am rich beyond belief in the choices that I have before me. I recognise the poverty of much of the world, where war and deprivation and lack of opportunity deprive so many of any choice at all.

May I truly listen to the voice of the Lord today as he nudges me one way or another, encourages me to pick up one ‘ingredient’ or another in order to make this a day which is truly delicious and nutritious, not just for myself but also for others.

‘This is the way, walk in it,’ God says in the Bible. May we all hear that still, small voice, and obey.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment