Popular Posts

Wednesday 24 January 2018

Special Delivery



We were expecting two deliveries yesterday. As day rolled into evening, I went online to check the progress of one of them, and saw that it had been rolled over a day. We got up this morning, hopeful. By 8 am, the coal had come. As yet, no sign of the other delivery.

‘Today, when you hear his voice’, I read this morning in one version of the Bible. Another version reads ‘Today, if you hear his voice’. I don’t know which is more accurate, but I know which I prefer. I prefer expectancy, rather than insecurity. 

Trust in the Lord and he will make your path straight. Our walk is one of faith, and so as I step out today I expect to hear his voice. He’s always with us, and he’s not always silent. And I expect to receive the second delivery, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment