Popular Posts

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Perfect Fit


I made a rare excursion into Aberdeen this morning to get a variety of necessities – and a couple of fun things. Recently Don had my bike fixed so I needed a helmet, which I got. In the process I had confirmed what I long suspected: I have a small head. I’m in a JR sized helmet.

I joked with the salesman about the probable size of my brain then, and was pleased when he responded that he’d heard: small head, big brain. Hmm.

How can I bring this back to God? My head is the size he wants it to be. As is my brain. Even as he created me in my mother’s womb, he knew the size of my head and brain (I bet Mom was relieved that my head was on the small side…) The huge consolation in all of that is that the plans that he has for me line up perfectly with the size he made me and with my mental capacity. I am who I am so that I can fulfil his purpose for me here on earth. I don’t need to look at someone else and wish I were more like her. In God’s eyes, I am perfect for the job he has for me.

As are you.

No comments:

Post a Comment