Popular Posts

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Core Integrity


For some reason, I visualised the cross at the centre of the rotor blades of a helicopter. I would imagine that the integrity of this connection is critical for successful flight. Without integrity at the core of the flying mechanism, there will be trouble.

This is true in politics. Without integrity at the centre, the nation is imperilled as we lurch from one direction to another. Without integrity at the centre, the entire structure could fail. Integrity calls for truth and justice.

This is true in my life today. Without integrity at my core, I will veer from one direction to another, persuaded to go first one way, then another. God is the source of integrity. Without reconnecting with him daily and being fuelled with his Spirit and filled with love for Jesus, I am never going to fly.


No comments:

Post a Comment