Popular Posts

Wednesday 11 November 2020

Vouchers

 

Because of my buying habits, Tesco knows too much about me. I have a voucher here for something I’ve purchased in the past, and Tesco wants to tempt me into a second or third purchase by offering a discount.

What I buy says something about me.

Because of my googling, the online algorithms know too much about me. Sometimes they jump to conclusions which are erroneous, but they are acting on my own actions.

What I google says something about me.

Because of my spiritual pursuits, the world – both seen and unseen – knows something about me.

What I read and what I pray say something about who I am.

May I be humble enough this day to read and absorb what God has for me today; may I connect with that deep and wordless place where the Spirit can release eloquent groans on my behalf. Groans which bring change, which release love and joy and peace.

May I fulfil the plan God has for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment