Popular Posts

Tuesday 1 November 2022

Where's my ... ?

 

‘Where’s my …?’  ‘Have you seen my …?’ ‘What happened to the …?’

If you’re not someone who habitually returns items to where they belong, it becomes imperative to be intentional in remembering where you put it down. There is nothing more time-wasting than searching everywhere for a tool or other object.

In my experience, searching for lost items can lead to crankiness, chilling the atmosphere and challenging joy.

It was my mother – and maybe yours – who used to say, ‘A place for everything and everything in its place.’ Google tells me Mom took it from Benjamin Franklin.

God put eternity in the heart of humans. He hasn’t misplaced it, though many don’t know it’s there.

May I be given the wisdom and discernment to help others to find their deepest longing: God.

No comments:

Post a Comment