Popular Posts

Tuesday 7 March 2023

Stay Safe

 


Winter isn’t finished with us yet.

No plows or gritters have cleared our road yet, and now as the wind picks up, the drifts will become an issue.

It may not look like much to a Ukrainian, but this amount of snow in Scotland requires program revisions. So the hair appointment is delayed til next week, the plans for food shopping put on hold, and the oil suppliers called to ensure they can still deliver today or tomorrow.

I used to love a snow day, when one’s best-laid plans were ditched because the schools were closed. Now, I’m not so sure.

I lift my eyes to the hills, snow-capped, and ask God to help me make best use of the revised time-table for today, and maybe the rest of the week. May I walk through this day with grace and peace. May this unexpected gift of the day open up new possibilities as I wait on the Lord.

Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment