Popular Posts

Friday 5 June 2020

Bread of life


I continue to struggle with my bread making machine. It’s perfect – except that increasingly frequently, once I have all the ingredients in the container, I can’t seem to engage it with the motor mixer in the machine.

I practice before I put in the ingredients. No problem. Then fill the container and five minutes later, it refuses to slot together. So far, Don has managed to do it eventually, so we are still getting bread.
It remains a challenge to get the flour that I like, but I’ve found that Buchanan’s Bistro in Banchory is selling strong granary and whole wheat flour, so have ordered from them.

Bread. Basic bread, wholesome, nutritious, life-giving bread.

Jesus called himself the bread of life. I am grateful that it’s easy to engage with him, when I take the time. I am grateful that all I need is an open heart, a willing spirit, a teachable mind, and the faith to know that he is, indeed, fully risen, and he nourishes me completely.

Thank you, Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment