Popular Posts

Thursday 21 September 2023

Yesterday

 

Yesterday I wrote about hearing the still small voice of God in the beauty of creation and people. This morning I’ve been soaking in YouTube praise music: what a gift of God to be reminded that ‘you made a way when there was no way, and I believe I’ll see you do it again.’ We may be living at a time of great upheaval and change, but we are also living at a time of great blessing with our access to worship music and encouraging, inspiring words at the touch of a key.

There are three situations I’m in at the moment which are beyond me. (Probably I’m kidding myself: there are more than three, I’m sure!) All I can do is look up and keep praising. ‘You’ve never failed me yet. I never will forget.’

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. I am so grateful.

My eyes are trained on him, with expectation of seeing the waters open. Scary but exciting.

May God bless you today with reminders that he has never failed you yet, and never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment