Popular Posts

Friday 12 April 2024

The Not Yet

 

Dawn came, still and soft, revealing a bright sun in a clear sky. Ah. Spring.

As the morning has unfolded, a breeze started lightly, teasing the daffodils into delightful dances. I see the movement but I don’t see the cause of it.

We’re in Holy Spirit season. Forty-five years ago the wind of the Spirit blew into my life, clearing my cache of sin and reviving me with a deep infilling of joy, love, faith and assurance of my identity in Christ. I hope and pray that others can see I am dancing with God.

He changed my life. On this day which marks my physical entry into the world, I am also remembering with gratitude and joy my spiritual entry into the fullness of the kingdom of God, both the now and the not-yet.

Enjoy this glorious day!

No comments:

Post a Comment