Popular Posts

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Pure Joy



This morning I had my first outing to a Play Barn, a good place to go to blow away any clouds which might be on one’s horizon. Controlled mayhem prevailed inside the soft play cage for the under-3’s – a ball pit, various squishy furniture and a cushioned staircase leading to a manageable slide. First time I’ve been on a slide for some time, but I have a feeling it may not be the last...
A toddler helps focus one’s attention on the moment at hand. There is no time for forward-planning or backward-regretting; there is just the moment.
Jesus drew a little child to himself and said that his Kingdom is full of people with a child’s attributes – trust, joy, love.
So I guess that this morning I spent a wee while in the Kingdom, with some of my favourite people.  It was exhilarating.

No comments:

Post a Comment