Popular Posts

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Pure Joy



Pure joy.

Pity about the finger.

Everything else is perfect. Three people I love. Sunshine and heat. Joy on each face. Laughter in the air.

And then the finger strays over the lens and mars the quality of the production.
If I knew how, I could crop out my finger and produce a perfect picture.

There is often something on the periphery of life, lurking there, threatening to blot out the joy. I do know how to spiritually crop. Take captive every errant thought to Jesus. Let him transform my thinking. Discipline my thoughts to focus on life-giving things like love and joy and peace. 

Step back and regain perspective. Prayerfully recognise what God is doing, and get on board with him. 

Allow Jesus to restore the joy of my salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment