Popular Posts

Thursday 28 September 2017

In the Moment



Laptop seems a bit sluggish today. I know how that feels. 

I hit a key and wait while I’m informed ...still working... I know how that feels, too. Gmail gives me a commentary ... we’ve encountered a problem ... oh, yes, that sounds familiar.

I’ve hit the jackpot this week with seeing four grandchildren, getting to spend time with them and get to know them better. They grow so fast. This is one of the things you know when you’re the gramma, and not the mama.

While I’ve gadded around with grandchildren, I’ve been aware of responsibilities unresolved: my mother’s insurance questions yet again, problems with her hairdressers and their billing...issues with shades of Groundhog Day. Well, like Scarlett O’Hara said in Gone with the Wind, I’ll think about them tomorrow.

Living in the moment: a wise concept, not always easy to do. Taste and see that the Lord is good. He is good. He is always good, in good times or bad. Blessed be the name of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment