Popular Posts

Monday 19 July 2021

Scattered!

 

Squeals of delight as the two-year-old twins rush off in different directions. Each is focused on a different climbing frame, with curving ladders intended for older children. The four-year-old has just mastered a two-wheeler and he is joyfully and proudly zipping off through the park, occasionally looking to check he still has an appreciative audience.

Today there are three adults to mark their safety. I gain a new level of appreciation for the importance of having children while still young!

My thoughts rise to God. ‘I am with you always’. ‘I will never leave nor forsake you.’ ‘I will lead you.’ ‘I hold you by the hand.’

How many billions of people are in this wonderful world we inhabit? Scattering in all directions – up mountains, down caves, through cities, across deserts, in relationship crises, bereavements, and joys: and he’s got everyone covered.

Blows my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment