Popular Posts

Monday 11 May 2015

Opportunity Knocks

Every difficult situation is an opportunity to let God do his stuff, visibly and amazingly and in a surprising and unexpected way.
I read that last night and thought it is such an encouraging thought which I can put to the test immediately!
So I did, and already, at 10 am, I have had an answer to prayer. So I am stepping into this day full of expectation. I have taken off the worldly blinkers, which limit my vision to what is humanly possible, and I am walking in faith with a heavenly perspective. Ephesians says that we are already seated in the heavenlies with Jesus so I am consciously choosing to open myself to seeing things from his perspective. It is a whole lot more interesting and exciting.
Whatever situation you encounter today, embrace it with hope and expectation and keep your eyes open for the unexpected.
That is what I am going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment