Popular Posts

Thursday 18 February 2016

Glorious Sunset Reflected



Last night I captured a glorious sunset on my phone camera, and assuming that I have mastered the art of Dropbox just now I am going to put it in here.

God just seems to go a bit wild sometimes with the glories of the skies in Scotland. Kind of like he’s showing off but I certainly do appreciate it. As I turned back to the house last night, I realised that the glories of the sunset were mirrored in one of our dining room windows. So I took a picture of that too, and hopefully my Dropbox skills will not fail me in a moment to share this with you.

It made me think that when we open ourselves up fully to the glorious Creator, we reflect something of his glory. Open up today, and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment