Popular Posts

Thursday 14 January 2021

God Provides

 

Outside my window stands an electricity pole, carrying three wires from the transmitter down the road, to us, and past us. Four wires bring a suitable amount of power into our home, keeping us lit up, online and cooking.

God has blessed us with power. He provides.

This morning, I will be Zooming into my Bible study group. Because we are meeting online, we can include a friend from many miles away who otherwise could not join us. I can read my Bible on my own, and I do, but there is something special about reading it with others and sharing thoughts and insights.

God has blessed us with friends and church, whether we are gathered in a building or gathered online. I am grateful for the prayers and encouragement of many friends from many places. I am grateful for all that God provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment