Popular Posts

Thursday 28 January 2021

In the Dark

 

‘Michele is in the dark,’ someone remarked as I joined in on a Zoom meeting.

True enough, I was sitting in the corner of my bedroom, with the only light source weak, and behind me. The other rooms were filled with family busy with many and varied activities. My bedroom has become my private space.

Dark though it is.

I’ve brought the bedside lamp beside me this morning, and as I prepare to Zoom in to my Bible study, I hope that illuminates me a little more. But the important thing is not seeing my face.

It’s seeing the face of God. As I prepare to click the link, I pray that through our sharing, through our praying, through our looking into the scripture, we will all be enlightened.

The light shines in the darkness and the darkness hasn’t overcome it. So thankful for the light of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment