Popular Posts

Friday 13 January 2023

Soar!

 

The red kite soared out from the canopy of trees, tilting her wings first one way, then the next, rising on the capricious waves of air, surfing the wind. Apparently effortlessly, she scoured the field below, looking for breakfast.

Today may I soar, riding on the wind of the Spirit. The Spirit blows where she will, and I am invited to surf her waves and rise effortlessly as I trust Jesus, my Saviour, my friend, my provider.

Paul wrote to the Romans, ‘We are convinced that every detail of our lives is continually woven together for good, for we are his lovers who have been called to fulfil his designed purpose.’ (The Passion Translation) It is so encouraging and comforting to know that God has this new season for Doug and Joey, Flick and Greg. That he has every detail taken care of, and that the next season will be one of fruitfulness, fulfilment and joy as they walk in his will and respond to his guidance.

May we all soar into this new year, riding on the winds of the Spirit, trusting that underneath are the everlasting arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment