Popular Posts

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Anybody home?



We rarely have a day away together, but today we did, combining a business meeting (well, even our honeymoon included business meetings...par for the course!) with a visit to the historic Fort George. We finished with a meal out.

Most days the phone doesn’t ring, except for the guy who wants us to insulate our home better. But today we missed calls from four people I’d have enjoyed talking to ... 

We weren’t here to take the calls, just got the messages. So grateful that God is always there to take my calls ... the urgent staccato kind as well as the fulsome chatty ones. He never takes a day off. He never needs a break from us – which is pretty amazing. 

I’ve been crying out to God for a couple of urgent needs recently, and I am sure he is there taking my calls, listening, acting, loving, answering. Our God is an awesome God.

No comments:

Post a Comment