Popular Posts

Sunday 20 March 2016

Holding hands

When I reach out my hand to my wee 18-month-old granddaughter, she instinctively wraps her lovely little fingers around one or two of mine and comes with me, whether it is down the hall, out to the car or up the garden path. She trusts that where I am leading her is going to be safe, fun, and maybe a new adventure. She trusts me.

Jesus has his hand stretched out to each one of us. Where he leads is often an adventure but the safety and the fun lie not in where he leads but in the relationship with him. Sometimes where he is leading is not even very clear. The important thing is not to know for sure where the destination is but to keep a tight grip on Jesus and enjoy the journey.

He can be trusted implicitly.

No comments:

Post a Comment