Popular Posts

Tuesday 20 October 2020

A little bug

 

Because a little bug sneezed … a litany of crises ensued, one leading to another, and all initiated by that little bug’s ‘ka-choo!’.

There is young life in this house again, and I’ve already (at 9.30am) been read to, been to a dance party, and read an old favourite to these precious children. Kids keep you young, reviving what was beginning to flag.

Before I did any of the above, I closed my bedroom door and spent some time with God. Because I have learned the truth of the message of that book I read to Greg and Flick. I know myself that when I start my day right – with a prayer and a quiet time (not a sneeze…) – then the rest of the day is likely to go better. Or, rather, my attitude to the way things go, is definitely more positive.

Whatever this day holds, I am aware that Jesus is with me. Whatever this day holds for you, Jesus is with you. May you know his peace that passes all understanding.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment